‘You Bought Stupid Cars You Can’t Afford. You Didn’t Buy a Stupid House.’:
Dave Ramsey to Spokane Caller Sitting on $900K Inherited Home and $100K in
Debt
-
Candace from Spokane has a paid-off inherited home worth nearly $900,000
and $100,000 in debt, and her plan to solve one problem with the other set
Dave Ra...
11 hours ago
1 comment:
The biggest problem I have hit when I have taken positions based on MO, is that there is often a natural reaction to the MO which drew the stock to my attention in the first place. Thus I have concentrated my attention on determining Reversals as they are happening, which usually provide the initial "SLINGSHOT" for MO style stocks. My basic WORKSHEET Screens are MONEY FLOW, EMOTION, VOLUME & POSITION. Once I get a confluence for these screens on stocks, we get pops like we did last week in ETQ.
Occasionally I publish some of these screens on my blog :
www.denaliguidesummit.blogspot.com.
Meanwhile, Good Luck.
DG
Post a Comment