I have not updated in some time. Instead I've been focused on trading and not making mistakes-- rather than analyzing the momo's lately . The Art of Trading service is definately working out and is teaching me good habits. Stewie is just as much about teaching you to learn/improve as he is about the stocks themselves. He emphasizes cutting your loses quickly and taking steady, decent gains. I am learning not to strike out trying to bat a home run, but to take the base hit. So far it is working well. I sent in my testimonial and Stewie posted it here:
http://theimpatienttrader.blogspot.com/2010/01/great-art-of-trading-testimonial.html
Forget T-Bills. These Box Spread ETFs Pay the Same Rate With Minimal
Taxable Yield
-
Treasury bills look tempting right now, but a growing category of
options-based ETFs promises a similar yield while keeping the IRS largely
out of the pict...
31 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment